Friday, October 5, 2012

Bianca Buitendag wins the Sata Airlines Azores Pro

Bianca Buitendag: blonde surfer in blue waves

Bianca Buitendag has taken out the Sata Airlines Azores Pro, in clean 2-3ft surf, over Pauline Ado.

Buitendag has been on a rampage all-day, starting her Azorean campaign with an incredible 9.5 out of 10 in the very first heat of the event, which she earned with a combination of three radical backside hacks on a running righthander.

"I feel great !" Buitendag stated. "I started really bad in Australia this year, so when I went to Peru it was kind of no pressure and I got a win there ! It was just way beyond my expectations  and getting two wins in one year is just plain crazy so I'm stoked! It's the most heats I've surfed in a day for sure, I think 6 since 7:30 this morning".

Source: http://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/7904-bianca-buitendag-wins-the-sata-airlines-azores-pro

Guy Cooper Marc de Reuver David Philippaerts Vic Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment