Thursday, June 14, 2012

DC Moto TF Ride Day with Josh Hill

In the 2010 AMA Supercross Championship series, Josh Hill consistently found himself on the podium. He ended the season sixth overall in points, in which he finished second in 5 of the 17 Main Events. In July, Josh spent time preparing for the 'Speed and Style' event for X Games 16. His practice session went from 'landing a backflip on his first attempt' to 'under rotating the next time around.' This horrific crash sent Josh to the hospital with a list of injuries and a whole new respect for the sport of Freestyle Motocross. I caught up with Josh, at Pala Raceway for the DC Moto TF Ride day, where he talked about his rehabilitation, his plans for Supercross 2011, and more!


Josh Hill at the DC Moto TF Ride Day

Angela: Hey Josh, you are looking good. How are you feeling?

Josh: Yeah I am getting better, everything is starting to heal up and I am getting to where I can function normally again. So it is getting better, but I need to focus on getting my body stronger. That is my main thing right now.

Source: http://www.supercross.com/rss-features/dc-moto-tf-ride-day-with-josh-hill

Brian Myerscough Thomas Allier Broc Hepler Alex Salvini

No comments:

Post a Comment