Monday, July 23, 2012

Cam Sinclair Twice

If you haven’t seen Cam Sinclair’s inspirational film titled, ‘Twice‘ then you are missing out! Twice is a filmed which displays the courage, motivation, determination and journey back to the top of the action sports scene. Cam faces all the odds, and achieves his lifelong dream. Check out what Sincs had to say…

M/M: Word is you just released your new film.

Sinclair: Yeah mate. We have been working on the film since 2008. We wanted to do a little video with Bilko and I touring with the Crusty Demons including following us around capturing all the stupid shit that goes on. After I had my crash in Madrid, Spain in 2009 things for sure changed. We then had a story to tell, and I wanted the world to hear it. The movie then followed my recovery and followed me to the 2010 X Games where I won the Best Trick Gold medal.

M/M: So why is it called Twice?

Sinclair: I got the idea from, “twice” the flips and “twice the lives I survived so ‘Twice’ was a fitting name for the film.

Cam Sinclair Double Back FlipM/M: What was it like for you making this film?
Sinclair: For me it wasn’t a big deal. I was just the guy riding my bike getting filmed and having fun. Jade Foggo created the film and did an awesome job with lots of time spent tuning it up. Adam Bailey my manager also put lots of time into the film so big thanks to them both.
M/M: How would you describe this film?
Sinclair: It’s just a motivating documentary on my dirt bike career. It starts of with my big crash in Madrid then goes back to the start of riding for me when I was 5. I don’t want to say to much but I’m stoked with how it turned out and you got to see it.

M/M: You just wrapped up another medal at X Games, what’s next for you?

Sinclair: I have my first child on the way! She is due in October so I guess I’ve just been getting ready for that. As for riding, we have the Nitro Circus tour in Europe which starts in November. It’s winter time now in Australia so it’s hard to ride as it’s so wet. I have just been boarding in the snow which has been fun.

M/M: Any shout outs?

Sinclair: Just to Jade Foggo, Adam Bailey, family, friends and all my sponsors. Thanks guy’s!

Available Worldwide Now.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/twice-the-cam-sinclair-story/id542575917
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW

Source: http://www.metalmulisha.com/blog/2012/07/cam-sinclair-twice/

Arthur Lampkin Tanel Leok Chad Reed Georges Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment