Friday, June 8, 2012

GEICO Honda team adds Zach Osborne to its 2013 roster

GEICO Honda's 2013 AMA Supercross and Motocross roster is starting to take shape with the addition of Zach Osborne to its Lites lineup.

Osborne, a Virginia native, made a splash in Supercross during the 2012 season when he finished on the podium twice racing while in the first four rounds of the Lites West series. He then left for Europe to race in the FIM MX World Championship.

"I get to join the team in October and start preparing for 2013," Osborne said. "I'm super-excited about it. It's an awesome opportunity for me to be a part of such a great team like GEICO Honda. I got a decent taste of Supercross this year, but it's good to know I'm going home to race full time and make a real run at a championship."

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/geico-honda-team-adds-zach-osborne-to-its-2013-roster

Kent Howerton Fritz Schneider Rick Johnson Arthur Lampkin

No comments:

Post a Comment