Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RJ SAYS: Supercross, on four wheels

It was going to be a good idea. Key word being 'was'. It was going to be a good idea!

My idea was to show you what the truck racing series that I promote and race in is like. It's like Supercross, only on four wheels!

So, my plan was simple - I'd invite my good friend Lex out to the finale of the Traxxis TORC series in Las Vegas, we'd mount a camera on the hood of my race truck, and I'd show you just how rough the racing is. It would be me (a former 2 time AMA Supercross Champion) and Jeremy McGrath (best Supercross rider in history!) showing you supercross - on four wheels!


Here is the grand experiment - camera is mounted on my truck's hood. Ready to go. But not for long!

Source: http://www.supercross.com/rj-says/supercross-on-four-wheels

Goat Breker Jonathan Barragan Gerard Rond Corrado Maddii

No comments:

Post a Comment