Thursday, June 30, 2011

RJ Says: Give me a break in between supercross and motocross

Is the combined supercross / motocross season of today's era too long?

As a former supercross and motocross racer, I don't think the season is too long. Racers want to race.

But I would like to see a couple of changes that I think will make it better for the riders, teams, and most importantly, the fans.

First, I'd like to see a much longer break in between the end of the Supercross season, and the start of the MX season.

I think it would be great if the riders could have at least a couple off weekends off after the supercross season ends. One of the reasons is they could do more 'outdoor' testing at that time, instead of during supercross season.

Source: http://www.supercross.com/rj-says/rj-says-give-me-a-break-in-between-supercross-and-motocross

Michele Rinaldi Sten Lundin John van den Berk Gert van Doorn

No comments:

Post a Comment