Thursday, June 23, 2011

RJ Says: Ride with me at A Day In The Dirt Motocross Grand Prix video

I've spent the past four days out at Pala MX Raceway for the annual A Day In The Dirt Motocross Grand Prix. It's three days of fun, family ... just a really great event. Where else can you ride with both your daughter and Jeremy McGrath?

But instead of telling you what it's about, I thought I'd share with you what it's like to do a lap in one of the Team races. A Team race is where you have a partner (I raced with Louis Franco) and you switch off each lap. You have to 'hand off' a wrist band to your partner - and then he takes off to do the next lap.

Source: http://www.supercross.com/rj-says/rj-says-ride-with-me-at-a-day-in-the-dirt-motocross-grand-prix-video

Steve Lamson Trampas Parker Sebastien Pourcel Pit Beirer

No comments:

Post a Comment