Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ryan Villopoto Out for 2012 Motocross Title Defense

Courtesy Monster Energy Kawasaki: Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto will not defend his AMA Motocross title in 2012 after injuring his knee at the Seattle supercross on Saturday night. The two-time AMA Supercross and defending AMA Motocross champion will undergo surgery on his knee this week.

ryan-villopoto-injured

“I’m pretty disappointed right now,” said Villopoto. “I have trained hard for this season and even though I won the supercross title, I really wanted to defend my outdoor championship. I’ve been through injury before and I know how hard I have to work to get back.”

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/ryan-villopoto-out-for-2012-motocross-title-defense

Ashley Fiolek Ake Jonsson Ricky Carmichael Jeremy McGrath

No comments:

Post a Comment