Friday, January 27, 2012

RJ Says: 1985 LA Coliseum Supercross video - part 1

Where supercross started - the fabled Los Angeles Coliseum in 1972. This video is from 1985 at the L. A. Coliseum Supercross.

This video is part 1 of 2. I wanted to get it up for you as quickly as possible. In this video, for better or worse, you'll see a lot of me (I'm number 5 on a Yamaha). But in the second video that's coming, you'll see a lot more of my friends in the race like David Bailey, Bob Hannah, Jeff Ward, Goat Breker, Broc Glover, Ron Lechien, Johnny O'Mara, and others.

I think in 1985, we ran two 'main events' at each supercross. Part of what you see here (if my memory is correct) is me winning the first 'main event'.

And stay tuned for the second video! Both videos have the fabled Peristyle uphill / downhill. And especially in the second video coming late next week, with guys like Jeff Ward, David Bailey, Bob Hannah, Broc Glover, Ron Lechien, Johnny O'Mara and myself - you'll see riders with about 33 AMA Supercross and Motocross titles combined!

Hope you enjoy the videos ...

Source: http://www.supercross.com/rj-says/rj-says-1985-la-coliseum-supercross-video-part-1

Torlief Hansen Mike Kiedrowski Mike LaRocco Damon Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment