Tuesday, December 27, 2011

AMA Supercross Series 2012 Preview - Yoshimura Suzuki and Brett Metcalfe ready for Anaheim 1

Courtesy Yoshimura Suzuki and The Creative Works. As the beginning of the 2012 AMA / FIM Supercross season approaches, the Yoshimura Suzuki Racing Team is more than ready to rumble. Heading into the first Supercross race of the season at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA, on Saturday, January 7, Yoshimura Suzuki’s Brett Metcalfe is looking forward to putting his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 on the podium in what will be his sophomore year racing the premier Supercross class.

“I’m really excited about Anaheim 1,” said Metcalfe. “Last season, I had a tough time and I made some mistakes that took me out of the Supercross championship, but I learned a lot. And we really hit some points in the off-season testing and, right now, I think I'm riding the best Supercross I ever have. I’m excited about that, and I can’t wait until January 7th comes around and we get to go racing. I think we’ll be well prepared and hungry to get out there. I’m just looking forward to going for those race wins and putting the Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 up front.”

Source: http://www.supercross.com/news/ama-supercross-series-2012-preview-yoshimura-suzuki-and-brett-metcalfe-ready-for-anaheim-1

Antonio Cairoli Les Archer Rui Goncalves Heikki Mikkola

No comments:

Post a Comment